10TH ASIAN MINING CONGRESS
“Roadmap for Best Mining Practices Vis-à-vis Global Transformation”
Lead Topics / Sub-themes:
- Cutting Edge Exploration and Drilling Technologies.
- Challenges in deep Opencast, Highwall, Offshore and Placer Mining.
- Transition from Opencast to Underground mining.
- Mass Production Technologies in deep underground mines.
- Application of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Data Analytics in Mine Automation.
- Advancement in Explosives and Blasting Techniques.
- Extraction and utilisation of Critical Minerals and Rare Earth Elements.
- Application of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) in Smart Mining.
- Innovations in Oil and Gas Industry.
- Advancement in Mineral, Coal Processing and Extractive Metallurgy towards zero waste mining.
- Prospects of CBM/CMM, Shale gas and Gas Hydrate.
- Prospect of Coal Gasification and Coal to Liquid.
- Changes in Mining Legislations and policies.
- The Pathways for Coal Transition and Net Zero Emission.
- Environmental and Safety aspects in Mining, Oil & Gas industries.
- Strategies and Opportunities for Investments, Merger and Acquisition in Mineral Sector
Call For Papers
Abstract (about 400 words without any diagram, chart and footnote) of Technical Papers are invited from interested authors on the lead topics identified above for the Congress.
Important dates are as follows:
by 31st May 2023
Abstract acceptance notification
by 15th July 2023
Full paper submission
by 1st September 2023
Full paper acceptance notification
by 13th October 2023
With Abstract acceptance information, authors will be sent guidelines for submission of full paper.
Delegate Registration Fee
Faculty from Academic/ Research Institutions of India
Accompanying Spouse of Indian Delegate
Accompanying Spouse (Foreign Countries)
For Congress And Delegate Registrations:
GN-38/4, Sector-V, Salt Lake,
Kolkata – 700091, West Bengal, India
Tel: +91-33-23573482 / 3987 / 6518